Friday, September 17, 2010

Bad Blogger and i won yay yay

Hi everyone i am a bad blogger but hope to make up for it. I could not believe that I have not blogged since March. But i have been to all your blogs and sometimes left a comment and just love all the beautiful and i mean beautiful things that you all have been doing.

I have been away as we have been building and I now have a lovely room once I finish painting it that is going to be the office, school room boys area and wait for it room for me to spread out SEWING ROOM YAY YAY YAY.

I have also won a beautiful prize from the wonderful Wendy over at Sugarlane Quilts i feel so lucky. Thank you Wendy go and have a look at Wendy's blog she does some lovely work and is a wonderful teacher her students are so lucky to have her as a teacher.

Well i have some ironing that i have to do but I will be back on Sunday with an announcement as with winning Wendy's blog giveaway made me think when did i start my blog. Well it is just around the corner so come back on Sunday to see what I have.

Hope you all have a wonderful day
Crafty hugs everyone
Narelle

1 comment:

Narelle said...

Hi!
It's so lovely to see you return to blogging.
Look forward to some pics of what you've been creating.