Monday, September 27, 2010

And the Winner is!

Well sorry that I am late but have had a busy weekend with electricians and trying to move into the new room. But with out further to do i got DS to come into new room and draw out a name for the wonderful Fast Fabric Gifts book.
And the winner is Drum roll please.

Samelia from Samelia's Mum

Congratulations
you will have so much fun with this book. Many thanks to everyone who sent me such warm wishes on my Blog Anniversary i just loved them all. Samelia's mum if you can email me i will get the book off in the mail.


Well it's back to moving into the room and hope to have some photo's up tomorrow for you.
Have a lovely day everyone.


3 comments:

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

*doing a happy dance* Yay! It's me!
Thanks so much Narelle for a wonderful giveaway. I've emailed you my details :-)

Lisa said...

Congratulations!!!

Sasha said...

congratulations! Great giveaway, I am going to have to source that book!