Saturday, March 10, 2012

Knitting Scarfs

Now i hope that you all have not fallen to the ground with two posts in two days. HA HA. I was inspired by Peg who put up a U-Tube link to show how easy it is to use the beautiful lacy wool and make one of those lovely scarfs.

My sister found and sent me this wool and now that i have watched the U-Tube video i am on my way.Started with the blue yesterday and should have it finished this afternoon.
Sharon over at Lilabelle Lane got some beautiful wool with little pom pom on the bottom. So head on over and have a look at the beautiful scarf that she has made.

Well i am off to see if i can finish this scarf see you all soon.

Hugs
Narelle

4 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love your colours and the scarf looks fantastic....

Anonymous said...

love those scarfs.xx

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

My beautiful borthday package arrived this week. huge thank you. hugs, Sharon

Unknown said...

I have just started knitting these scarves as well after I say my MIL making one, they are so easy but look amazing