Tuesday, December 6, 2011

SSCS Parcel Arrived and Advent Swap

Morning Girls, Well where did my November go. This year has been so busy that it has just flown past us all i think.

Well this year i joined in Chookyblue SSCS for the first time. Chookyblue does the most amazing job with this swap to a big Thank you goes out to her. I have loved every minute of going onto my Secret partners Blog and deciding what to make her. Wrapping and sending off the parcel along with an ornament and checking to see it it reached its destination and then storking my mailman waiting for a parcel to see who my Secret Santa is.

Well the wait is over on both sides i went on to my partners blog and see that she has received my parcel hooooo so glad that it got there and this morning in my mail was a parcel from my Secret Partner Nemo and Nemo was who i sent to.

Here is the lovely ornaments that i received and parcels to go under the tree until 25th.
And here is the ornament that i sent to Nemo i forgot to take a photo of the gift all wrapped up.
Also this year another first i joined in the Advent swap on the forum and Sandy is sending to me here is the parcels that arrived.Here is the lovely gifts that i have received from day 1 to day 5. First was the chocolate as Sandy said lets start Dec off just right. Day 2 was a Tilda's Christmas ideas Book. Day 3 just beautiful Peach Rhubarb and Hibiscus had cream i wish we had smell a computer so that you could all smell this it is divine. Day 4 Christmas FQ with red and Green stein of thread. Day 5 Shopping list.I sent to Helen in the Advent Swap and had a ball getting the gifts together to send to her here is a photo of what i sent for Day 1 to Day 5.
Well i had better go and do some housework today as we have had some lovely rain and i don't have to go out in the paddock today. So housework is what is happening here today. I also hope to get the house decorated after i get rid of the dust and get my Christmas Card as well so i had better get into it.

Hope that you all have a great day.

Hugs
Narelle

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

you and Nemo are the only direct swaps.......lovely ornament sent and received........

Also I have been enjoying the Advent swap too.......

zaras said...

Come dress yourself in love, let the journey begin Revathi